Cookies Policy of this Website
A) About "cookies"
B) Cookies installed from this website
C) Compliance given by the user to the installation of own and third-party cookies from this website (outletcalpe.es)
D) Revocation of the compliance to the installation of cookies and elimination of the same
E) Updates and changes in the cookies policy
A) About "cookies".
Cookies are not something that has just been invented and that we have never used. On the contrary, cookies exist and interact with them as Internet users for many years. So far we have gone unnoticed, but the current European (and Spanish) legislation has made them "visible" to users.
Some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of websites. Online stores, for example, could not function without them. Without cookies the shopping cart would not memorize the products purchased by customers and it would be impossible to finalize the purchase.
Not all cookies are used to manage the operation of the website. There are others that fulfill other tasks, such as: knowing how many customers enter the store daily, which country they come from, which pages are the most visited, which products buy more, which videos or which ads are the most viewed, etc. ... In general, this type of cookies are usually used for statistical purposes or for advertising purposes (to show advertisements).
"Any type of file or device that is downloaded to a user's terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation."
The guide indicates what types of cookies exist according to the entity that manages them:
"- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. "
Within the first type would be the cookies installed by the web to which the user accesses, and in the second, the cookies installed by other companies that participate in some way in said website (for example, by showing YouTube videos, maps of Google or "banners" with advertising from other companies).
It should be noted the types of cookies according to the purpose of these:
- Technical cookies (allow the proper functioning of the website and the user's navigation using the options or services of the site.They do not require authorization by the user to be installed on their computer).
- Personalization cookies (allow the user to access the website with some predefined general feature, for example: the language.They do not require authorization by the user to be installed on their computer).
- Analysis cookies (aimed at the creation of statistics).
- Advertising cookies (they aim to optimize the advertising shown on the web according to the global demand of users).
- Behavioral advertising cookies (intended to show particularized advertising to each user according to their browsing habits).
B) Cookies installed from this website.
In our online store there are involved own cookies and third-party cookies (YouTube, Google ...).
In the case of own cookies, these are mainly technical cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the online store and analysis cookies that allow the production of statistics of products sold, pages visited, etc ... These own cookies originate from the domain outletcalpe .is
Third-party cookies would mostly enter the type of personalization, analysis and possibly advertising cookies (the latter would not be relevant within our website, as we do not have any advertising services contracted with any company (we do not show third-party advertising)). Of course, the creation, use and management of all these cookies is the responsibility of their companies and corresponding domains.
Throughout our website, third-party cookies may be installed by the following companies:
- YouTube, when your videos are displayed.
- Google, when displaying your maps, by sharing information on the page when clicking on its Google Plus icon (social network widget) or by using this website its translation service (Google also uses the doubleclick.net domain as its origin of their cookies).
- Facebook, for sharing information on the page when clicking on its respective icon in the social network widget.
- Twitter, for sharing information on the page by clicking on its respective icon in the social network widget.
- Yahoo, for sharing information on the page when clicking on its respective icon in the social network widget.
- Linkedin, for sharing information on the page when clicking on its respective icon in the social network widget.
- Pinterest, for sharing information on the page by clicking on its respective icon in the social network widget.
C) Compliance given by the user to the installation of own and third-party cookies from this website (outletcalpe.es).
If the user wishes to browse through the outletcalpe.es website, he or she must accept the use of their own and third-party cookies and agree to the installation of cookies on their equipment by clicking on the "Accept" button. This button appears in the warning message that is displayed when accessing the domain. It will also be considered that the user has given such agreement if he continues browsing the website in question even if he has not pressed said button.
D) Revocation of the compliance to the installation of cookies and their elimination.
The user may revoke at any time the agreement given on the acceptance of cookies installed from this website by deleting the cookies from the domain outletcalpe.es installed on your computer. For this you must access the corresponding option of your Internet browser and delete the indicated cookies from there.
You can also allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Below are links to information about the most common Internet browser configuration options:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Flash Cookies
E) Updates and changes in the cookies policy.
This website may modify its Cookies Policy depending on legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. That is why Users are advised to review this document periodically.